Snowbusters provides snowplowing at reasonable rates with quick response!
We service commercial, retail, institutional, apartment/condo/townhouse complexes, and industrial and office properties.
When selecting a snowplow vendor, please consider SNOWBUSTERS:
- We have been in commercial plowing since 1982.
- Our trained personnel have years of experience.
- We are fully insured.
- We provide full service plowing, salting and snow removal.
All units are four-wheel drive and have been modified to handle continuous heavy-duty service. All equipment is thoroughly inspected and maintained at our modern 10,000-sq. ft. shop.
Current equipment includes:
- 13 - Four-wheel drive snowplow trucks – 9 of which are salt capable
- 10 - Commercial grade snowblowers - modified
- 10 - Commercial spreaders
- 7 - Three-yard salt spreader trucks
- 2 - Front-end loaders ** available for snow relocation to our contracted customers 24/7
- Secured on-site storage of all snowplow equipment.
- Secured storage of approximately 400,000 lbs. (200 tons) of salt and calcium chloride, usually more than enough for the entire season.
- We are a direct distributor for CARGIL salt giving us a priority should we need additional salt during peak season.
- We stock plow parts enabling us to repair our own snowplows at anytime day or night.
- Redundancy, Redundancy – All our equipment has unused backup in case of breakdown. We have an extra snowplow truck as well as extra snowplow blades.
- All our equipment is readied for the season and driven before the season begins.
- In all our years, we have never failed to clear any scheduled location made accessible to us.
- No key personnel (especially myself) take vacations during the winter months.
Keep In Mind:
When choosing a snowplow service, who do you want to rely on in a clutch situation – someone with good equipment and a solid track record or the lowest bidder?